LinkedIn B2B Lead Prospecting
Premium LinkedIn Pages
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Does Premium Profile Optimization help?
Even as LinkedIn rules for ranking profiles become more sophisticated, the goal of the LinkedIn search engine is to make it easy for employers, recruiters and customers to find you. Premium Profile Optimization helps by making your experience and objectives clear to your target audience in both LinkedIn and Google searches.
A professionally optimized LinkedIn profile is the foundation for all other work performed on the platform. In fact, a professionally optimized LinkedIn profile is so important to LinkedIn B2B Lead Prospecting that we include Profile Optimization as part of that process.
What's included with my Premium Profile Optimization?
- Profile Backed Up (before work begins)
- One-On-One Consultation
- Use Resume As Source Document (optional but recommended)
- Basic Keyword Research – Up To 3 Keywords
- Headline Optimized
- Summary Section Optimized
- Job Descriptions Optimized (5 max)
- Projects Optimized (5 max)
- Publications Optimized (5 max)
- Skills Optimized (10 max)
- Up To 2 Photoshop Edited Images Added
- LinkedIn Hero Image Added
- SlideShare Integration
- Video Integration
Does Company Page Development help?
A professionally crafted LinkedIn Company Page is the ‘on-platform’ representation of your company. Without a LinkedIn Company Page, your company logo will not be displayed on your LinkedIn Profile.
And since LinkedIn doesn’t charge a fee to host LinkedIn Company Pages, their absence is noticeably conspicuous to most savvy LinkedIn members searching for information about your business. In fact, a professionally crafted LinkedIn Company Page is so important to LinkedIn B2B Lead Prospecting that we include LinkedIn Company Page Development as part of that process.
What's included with my Company Page Development?
- Company Page Backed Up (before work begins)
- Basic Keywords Research – Up To 3 Keywords
- Branded To Match Your Website (optional)
- SEO’d Company Page Copy
- 1 Photoshop Edited Image Per Company Page or Showcase Page*
- Landing Page Integration
Is LinkedIn B2B Lead Prospecting right for me?
That being said, it’s not for everyone or every company.
- Does your initial average B2B sale exceed $500?
- Is your premium LinkedIn account in good standing with LinkedIn?
- Are you ready, willing and able to follow-up with warm leads as they are passed to you ‘live’?
- Do you understand that social-selling is about building relationships and giving value before asking for a sale?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, lead prospecting on LinkedIn may be right for you. Schedule a free 15‑min chat with Frank, and get frank feedback from a pro.
What's included with my LinkedIn B2B Lead Prospecting?
- Basic LinkedIn Profile Optimization
- Basic LinkedIn Company Page Development (one page)
- We Craft Your Custom LinkedIn InMail Script
- We Craft Your Custom LinkedIn ‘Thank You For Connecting’ Script
- We Craft Your Custom LinkedIn Connection Invitation Script
- We Craft Your Initial Email Marketing Template (in HubSpot)
- We contact each prospect at least twice.
- We hand-off the interested leads to you in your HubSpot CRM (ready for export).
What's NOT included with my LinkedIn B2B Lead Prospecting?
- The monthly cost of your premium LinkedIn account (required) is not included in our fee.
- The monthly cost of your LinkedIn Sales Navigator account (required) is not included in our fee.
- The cost of LinkedIn InMail (above your monthly LinkedIn limit) is not included in our fee.
- Costs associated with handing off Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) in a format other than your HubSpot CRM is not included in our fee.
LinkedIn B2B Lead Prospecting - How Does It Work?
- We accept all marketing collateral and payment for LinkedIn Lead Prospecting by the 15th of each month in order for us to continue working the following month without interruption. We schedule lead prospecting monthly to begin on or about the first business day of the month. (Identification of new leads starts before the beginning of each month.)
- We use LinkedIn Sales Navigator and a variety of other tools to identify your best B2B customers in the industries and verticals you identify.
- We review companies and their employees as viable candidates for social selling.
- We review companies and their employees as viable candidates for a phone conversation.
- We review companies and their employees as viable candidates for an in-person meeting.
- We communicate with each ‘lead’ on your behalf at least twice before handing off to you as ‘warm’.
- We continuously present your Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to you ‘live’ in your HubSpot CRM as they occur. From there you can easily manage your lead nurturing progress using pre-built email templates, or export your MQLs for use on a platform of your choosing.
Optionally, we can update your leading CRM database instead (e.g., Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Apptivo CRM, NetSuite OneWorld, Insightly CRM or Zoho CRM) – additional fees apply.
How many leads should I expect to receive monthly?
That being said, the volume of B2B leads depends on a number of factors (e.g., the industry, the vertical within your industry, brand strength, etc.). The volume of B2B leads from LinkedIn additionally depends on the following critical social media factors …
- Your LinkedIn Profile Optimization Status – Is your LinkedIn Profile optimized sufficiently to attract your ideal buyer? (We make sure it is.)
- Your LinkedIn Account History – Has your LinkedIn account been suspended or flagged for LinkedIn User Agreement violations within the previous 24 months?
- Your LinkedIn Account Access – Have you had anyone else access your LinkedIn account within the previous 24 months?
- Your Overall Social Media Reputation – Have you uploaded images or made statements on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter that your target audience would consider unprofessional?
- Changes On The LinkedIn Platform – LinkedIn, like many social media companies, reserves the right to modify their platforms and tools. Although we take every precaution to protect the process by which we obtain leads from LinkedIn, only LinkedIn has control over changes they make that may interfere with our prospecting process.
We do not guarantee a set number of leads. And strongly caution against believing anyone who makes such claims.